- Recipe created by FabFood on Feb 25, 2011
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/fruit-salad-with-mint-syrup
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 4 cups fruit (diced melon, peaches and mixed berries)
- Combine the water, sugar, and mint in a small pot over medium-high heat; cook, stirring occasionally, until the sugar is dissolved and the syrup thickens, about 10 minutes; remove the syrup from the heat; set aside and cool to room temperature.
- Place the fruit in a large bowl; pour the cooled syrup over the fruit and toss until it's evenly coated; chill and serve.