- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/fruit-bowl-with-marshmallow-dip
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- assorted fresh fruits of your choice such as grapes, melons, berries, kiwis, pineapple or whatever else strikes your fancy
- In a small bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy.Â Fold in whipped topping and marshmallow creme until well mixed. Serve immediately with fresh fruit. Store any remaining fruit dip in refrigerator.