- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/frankenstein-cookies-for-halloween
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Easy to Make Frankenstein Cookies for Halloween. A fun and easy cookie design from the party divas at ThePartyWorks.com.
- You Will Need:
- your favorite sugar cookie (or other roll-able and cut-able cookie dough recipe)
- royal icing
- food coloring
- decorating bags and tips
- tombstone shaped cookie cutter
- Each cookie serves 1
- Make your favorite sugar cookie dough or purchase from deli section at your grocery store. Turn tombstone cookie cutter (Wilton) upside down to decorate. Pipe in mouth with Tip 2 in black. Add Tip 4 ball eyes in white. Pipe Tip 3 ball nose and nostrils in Leaf Green/Lemon Yellow combination. Add Tip 3 hair in black. Pipe Tip 1 dot pupils in black. Add Tip 2 outline eyelids in green/yellow. Pipe Tip 1 zigzag scar in black.
- Tint a portion of icing gray using black color; build up neck bolts with tip 4.
- Add tip 1 teeth in white.