- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/foolproof-dark-chocolate-fudge
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- dash salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- In heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt. Remove from heat; stir in walnuts and vanilla. Spread evenly into aluminum foil lined 8 or 9 inch square pan. Chill 2 hours or until firm. Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off foil and cut into squares. Store loosely covered at room temperature.