- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
This fiesta shrimp taco recipe will get the whole family in the kitchen. Add your favorite taco toppings and Viola! you've got dinner in a flash.
- 2, 12-ounce packages SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp
- 8-10 flour tortillas, heated according to package directions
- 14 ounce bag cole slaw mix
- 8 ounces white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 2 cans sliced black olives
- Lime wedges, if desired
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 ounce packet ranch dressing mix
- 1.25-ounce packet taco seasoning
- Milk, as needed to thin
- Bake shrimp according to package directions.
- Combine sauce ingredients, adding taco seasoning to taste.
- Thin sauce if needed with 1-2 tablespoons of milk.
- Spread a tablespoon of sauce over each warm tortilla, shredded cabbage, cheese, tomato and olives.
- Top with cooked shrimp.
- Serve with lime wedges, if desired.