- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/fennel-olive-and-blood-orange-salad
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 3 fennel bulbs
- 1 lemon, juiced
- juice of 1 orange
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups mesclun salad mix
- 2 blood oranges, segmented
- 1/3 cup pitted olives
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley leaves
- 1/4 pound Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk together the orange juice, olive oil, and salt and pepper.
- Combine the fennel, mesclun salad mix, orange segments, olives, and parsley leaves in a serving bowl. Toss gently with the vinaigrette. Shave the Parmesan over the top and serve.