- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/fahrenheit-451-habanero-hot-sauce
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 15 fresh habanero peppers
- 3/4 cup Asian style garlic-chile sauce (get in the Asian food sectionof the supermarket)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 5 garlic cloves
- Stem and seed the habeneros (wear gloves and be cautious not to touch your face or eyes when working with hot peppers). Reserve seeds. Place prepared habeneros and remaining ingredients in a food processor and purée.
- You can now adjust the heat to make it hotter by adding some of the seeds to the mixture. The more seeds you add, the hotter the sauce will be. Purée until smooth. Keep refrigerated.