- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/eyeball-martinis-for-halloween
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Eyeball Martinis for Halloween. Be careful not to drink too many of these creepy cocktails -- the frozen eyeballs staring back can really be disconcerting!
- per eyeball:
- 1 radish
- 1 pimiento stuffed green olive
- per drink:
- 1 shot gin or vodka
- 1/4 shot dry vermouth (more or less to taste)
- Peel radishes, leaving thin streaks of red skin on to represent blood vessels.
- Using the tip of the vegetable peeler or a small, knife, carefully scoop out a small hole in each radish, roughly the size of an olive.
- Stuff a green olive, pimiento side out, in each hole.
- Place 1 radish eyeball in each section of an empty ice cube tray. Pare the radishes down a bit to fit, if necessarry. Fill the tray with water and freeze overnight.
- To make drink, fill a tall cocktail glass with 3-4 eyeball ice cubes, add ingredients in the order given. Shake or stir, as is your preference.