- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Recipe to cook Extreme Meatloaf. This recipe, by The Extreme Goldman Family of Kansas City, Missouri, was the 3nd prize winner in our Meatloaf Madness Recipe Contest. The Goldmans say this is a surefire potluck hit!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped green olives
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ounce tequila
- 8 ounces fresh Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 325Â° F.
- Beat eggs, add cilantro, chopped peppers, worcestershire, tequila and pour mixture into bowl with other ingredients. Stir until mixed. Form into extreme loaf. Grate fresh Parmesan cheese over entire loaf. Cook for 45-60 minutes uncovered.
Serve with frozen margaritas with or without alcohol. Serve slice with twice-baked potatoes and Caesar salad and be extreme.