- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 9, 2010
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/english-muffins-with-tomato-jam-cambozola-eggs
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Tomato jam is enjoying new popularity. Its' sweet, and depending on the recipe, it can be a little spicy or smoky too. Spread it on toast and serve it with a bit of cheese to offset the sweetness. Try making this English muffins with tomato jam, cambozola
- 1 English muffin, split in half
- 2, 1-ounce slices of Cambozola cheese
- 2 large eggs, cooked over easy (or poached)
- 2 teaspoons tomato jam
- Toast the English muffins, then spread with 1 slice of Cambozola each
- Place the cooked egg on top and then finish with a dollop of tomato jam
- Then, savor it with a fork and knife and a good cup of coffee
- Note: The smooth, creamy cheese gets all melty and drippy when sandwiched between the egg and English muffin. It’s just divine.