- Recipe created by FabFood on Dec 24, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/eight-hour-brandy-cheesecake
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs, or other plain cookie crumbs
- 2 pounds cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 5 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 200° F. Grease an 8 inch soufflé dish or springform pan with the butter and dust with cracker crumbs.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy. beat in sugar, brandy and vanilla until very smooth. beat in eggs, just long enough to incorporate. Pour into prepare pan and bake for 8 hours, until set. Let cool in pan, then unmold. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, until chilled.