- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Eggs in Avocado Boats. Here's a spectacular presentation for a tasty breakfast or brunch. Poached eggs are nested in avocado halves and topped with cheddar cheese and salsa.
- 8 eggs
- 4 avocado\'s, peeled and sliced in half
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 ounces grated cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- red or curly edged lettuce leaves
- Poach eggs. While eggs are poaching, Arrange four plates by placing a bed of lettuce on the plate and topping with avocado halves, 2 per plate. Place one poached egg in each avocado half. Cover eggs with salsa and sprinkle with cheese. Top each avocado with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of black olive slices. Garnish with fresh cilantro. Serve with warm tortillas.