- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Recipe for Egg Stuffed Mushrooms. Here's a unique take on stuffed mushrooms that Cheri's Mom used to make. Try them at your next party!
- 32 large fresh mushrooms (about 1 1/2 inches diameter)
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450° F. Remove stems from mushrooms and set aside for another use. Clean mushrooms and set mushroom caps aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together eggs, cheese, green onion, stock, butter, parsley, and salt and pepper until well combined. Fill each mushroom cap with 1 rounded tablespoon of egg mixture. Place filled caps on lightly greased baking sheet. Bake for 8 - 10 minutes. Serve.