- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
easy stuffed mushroom recipe
- 2 packages, 16-ounces of whole mushrooms
- 3/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup caramelized onions (optional)
- 1/2 pound bacon cooked and crumbled, or bacon bits (must say "real bacon")
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3/4 pounds shredded sharp cheddar cheese (divided)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Take stem out of mushrooms and wipe clean. Lay on foil-lined baking pan, lined up closely on baking pan.
- Mix mayo, onion, bacon, half of cheese, and salt to taste. Fill each mushroom cap with mixture. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of mushrooms
- Place mushrooms in preheated oven and cook for 15 minutes.