- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
This Easy, Low-Fat Salt and Pepper Chicken Breasts recipe is a simple, healthy and hearty chicken recipe that makes a great weeknight dinner for the family.
- 1 pound thinly sliced chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1/3 cup teriyaki glaze
- Heat a large skillet on a medium setting.
- Rinse the chicken breasts and trim away any excess fat; sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper.
- Spray the skillet with olive oil cooking spray; place the chicken,
salt and peppered side down, on the skillet; sprinkle the other side
with salt and pepper while it’s cooking.
- Cook the chicken breasts for a few minutes on each side until
opaque and cooked through. Once they are nearly done, drizzle with
teriyaki glaze and spread all over; continue cooking for 1 minute. Serve
over rice with steamed broccoli.