- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/easy-food-processor-crepe-batter
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 3/4 cup flour (you can use part whole wheat)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 cup milk or water
- Brush 8 or 9-inch nonstick skillet lightly with oil. Heat pan on medium-high heat for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with a few drops water. If it sizzles, pan is hot enough. Quickly pour 3 tablespoons batter into pan. Tilt in all directions to coat bottom evenly with batter. Immediately pour excess Batter back into bowl.
- Cook for 1 minute on first side. Flip with spatula and cook 30 seconds on second side. (If making blintzes, cook only on one side.) Repeat with remaining Batter. Place waxed paper between cooked crepes to prevent sticking and stack them on a plate. Fill as desired.
- Note: In a standard-sized processor, process one batch of batter at a time to avoid leakage from bottom of bowl. Transfer to mixing bowl and repeat as many times as necessary. Recipe can be doubled if you have a large processor.