- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
This easy cheese sauce may not be the healthiest recipe, but it sure is easy to make and you can substitute low-fat ingredients.
- 6 sliced american cheese singles
- 2 heaping tablespoons of mayonaisse
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon parmaesan cheese
- Put ingredients into microwave-safe container.
- Microwave for 2 minutes on 50% power.
- Whisk until smooth. Add another cheese slice or more water if needed.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, garlic, hot sauce, etc..
- Microwave to serving temperature.