- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
I love this easy brunswick stew recipe. Great for chilly fall evenings when you don't have time to be in the kitchen all day. Try pairing it with a hearty whole-grain baguette or sweet potato fries to round off the southern feel to this meal.
- 1 lb. Byron’s Fully Cooked Pork BBQ
- 2 small cans chicken breast meat
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 can lima beans, drained
- 1 can peas, drained
- 1 large can diced tomatoes
- 12 oz. frozen cubed hash brown
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco
- Thaw barbecue (ideally overnight in the fridge)
- Place all ingredients in a large soup pot. Simmer for 5-6 hours. OR place in crockpot and cook on low for 8-10 hours.