- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/east-indian-style-scrambled-eggs
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 - 2 green chili peppers, seeded and thinly sliced for garnish
- chopped cilantro
- Beat eggs, salt, and pepper together. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat and sauteÃ© the onions until tender, but not browned, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add cumin and sauteÃ© for about 30 seconds. Reduce heat to low and add the egg mixture. Stir frequently until the eggs are cooked to the degree you prefer. Serve with cilantro and chili peppers.