- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/earl-grey-infused-chocolate-pudding
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 4 1/2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 3/4 cups light cream
- 1 tablespoon loose Earl Grey tea
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- Put chocolate into a large heatproof bowl. Set aside.
- Bring cream to a boil. Add tea to hot cream and let stand for five minutes, strain.
- Pour tea infused cream, bit by bit, onto chocolate. Use whisk to stir well, making a smooth emulsion. Add Grand Marnier. Pour into small glasses, or ramekins, and chill at least two hours. Serve with fresh cream.