- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/dilled-peas-and-potatoes-vinaigrette
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen pea pods
- 1/4 cup green onion, minced
- 8 small red potatoes, cooked and sliced
- Blanch peas in boiling water for 2 minutes; drain well.
- Toss peas, green onion and potatoes with dressing; cover and let stand up to two hours, stirring occasionally.
- Arrange salad on serving platter or in salad bowl. Serve at room temperature.
- Diabetic Exchanges:
- 2 Bread
- 1-1/2 Fat.
Potato, Vegetable, Potatoes and Yams, Peas, Vegetarian, Camping, RV, Picnics, Brown Bagging, Quick and Easy, Make Ahead, Kid Friendly, Low Fat, Eating Light, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Fourth of July, Diabetic, Vegan