- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/dilled-baby-shrimp-and-watermelon-napoleans
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 2 cups cooked baby salad shrimp
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh snipped dill
- 12 4-inch seeded rounds of watermelon about 1/2 inch thick
- 4 large cocktail shrimp
- 4 sprigs of dill
- To serve, place a round of the watermelon on a serving plate and top with a thin layer of the shrimp salad. Top that with another round of the watermelon and then another layer of the shrimp salad. Top that with another watermelon round. Place a cocktail shrimp on top with a sprig of dill. Repeat to create 4 "Napoleons".