- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/dark-chocolate-ganache-mousse
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Dark Chocolate Ganache Mousse. This rich and decadent chocolate mousse recipe comes to us from Chef Tom Guay of Vermont's Woodstock Inn.
- 2 pounds plus 8 ounces dark chocolate
- 7 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 ounces butter
- strawberries or raspberries and whipped cream for garnish
- In a heavy bottomed pot, bring cream and butter to a boil. Take off heat immediately. Add chocolate and stir until melted. Pour into a pan and refrigerate for 24 hours. Remove from refrigerator and whip with a beater at moderate speed until mixture forms peaks. Spoon or pipe with a pastry bag into red wine glasses. Top with whipped cream and fresh strawberries or raspberries. Berries can also be put into the bottom of the glass before filling.