- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/curry-potato-wedges-with-raita
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 8 large Idaho potatoes (about 4 pounds), well scrubbed, cut into eighths lengthwise
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 - 4 tablespoons curry powder cooking spray
- salt and pepper, if desired
- serve with raita -- yogurt mint dipping sauce (click here for recipe)
- Preheat oven to 450° F. Spray two large baking trays with cooking spray.
- In a large (gallon-sized) plastic baggie, pour about half olive oil and combine with half the curry powder. Add half the potato wedges to baggie, close tightly and toss to coat potatoes; repeat with remaining oil, curry powder and potatoes.
- Arrange coated potatoes skin side down on the tray. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, if desired. Bake potatoes for 1 hour or until well browned and crisp; switching trays (moving lower tray to upper position) after 30 minutes. Serve hot or at room temperature with raita (recipe link below).
- Approximate nutritional analysis (potatoes only):261 calories, 7 g fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 122 mg sodium, 4 g protein, 47 g carbohydrates