- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1/2 cup chopped white onions
- 1/2 clove garlic, ground
- 2 1/4 cups cubed pumpkin (or canned)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon yellow curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup light cream
- 2 cups of potatoes cubed
- 2 tablespoons of Crème Fraiche
- 2 tablespoons of toasted sliced almonds
- Sauté onions and garlic with butter.
- Add pumpkin, potatoes, chicken broth, and water, yellow curry powder and bay leaf.
- Stir in peppers and thyme and bring to a boil for about 18-20 minutes.
- In blender, puree the soup with light cream and then garnish with Crème Fraiche and toasted sliced almonds.