- Recipe created by FabFood on Feb 28, 2011
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/cucumber-tomato-relish
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup finely diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup finely diced tomatoes
- 1 to 2 teaspoons minced jalapeño pepper, or to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Stir together the vinegar and sugar in a small bowl; set aside until the sugar dissolves.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a medium bowl; pour the vinegar over the relish and toss until everything's evenly coated. Let the relish rest for at least 30 minutes before serving.