- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 pkg. (10 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups of crisped rice cereal
- 1 cup M&M's® candy
- You will also need:
- 12 5-ounces size paper cups (wax lined works best)
- 12 ice cream sticks
- Makes 12 Pops
- Combine cereal and M&M's, set aside. In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt margarine and marshmallows together, stirring constantly.
- Combine marshmallow mixture with cereal mixture and stir well. Mix completely until all cereal is coated. Spoon mixture into paper cups and press lightly to fill. Insert ice cream sticks into the center of the mixture and press again lightly with fingers. Cool. When set, tear off the paper cups, leaving just the pop and the stick.
- As an alternative, you can also press half of the mixture into a 9x9 square baking pan and cool. Cut into squares. Serve!