- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/creamy-garlic-asparagus
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 pound fresh asparagus
- 4 ounces sour cream (or low fat sour cream)
- 1 tablespoon milk or cream
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- black pepper to taste
- Serves 4 as a side dish, 8 as an appetizer
- Snap off tough ends of asparagus and steam until crisp-tender - about 6 minutes. To stop the cooking process, plunge asparagus into ice water. Drain and chill until ready to serve. Mix dressing by combining remaining ingredients. To serve, spoon sour cream mixture over asparagus spears.