- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/creamy-cucumbers-with-horseradish
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dried or 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh dill
- Mix together all ingredients except cucumbers. Stir cucumbers gently into mixture to coat. Chill for several hours. Serve on a bed of lettuce, if desired.