- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/cranberry-peach-cobbler
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach pie filling
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 package (18.25 ounces) yellow cake mix without pudding
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350Â° F. Lightly grease a 13\" x 9\" x 2\" pan or baking dish.
- Combine peach pie filling and whole cranberry sauce; spoon mixture into a lightly into baking dish. Set aside.
- Combine the yellow cake mix, ground cinnamon, and ground nutmeg; cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. If you do not have a pastry blender, two butter knives used in scissor fashion will do just as nicely. Stir in the chopped pecans. Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over the fruit mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Allow to cool for 30 minutes. Serve directly from baking dish. Can be served warm or cold, with or without whipped topping or vanilla ice cream.