- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/cornmeal-crusted-chicken-with-2-strawberry-salsas
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 tablespoons strawberry preserves, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2/3 cup cornmeal
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1 recipe each of the 2 strawberry salsas, (click this link for recipe)
- Prepare salsas. Set aside.
- In a shallow dish, mix together the egg and strawberry preserves until well blended. Combine the cornmeal and ginger in another shallow dish. Dip the chicken in the egg mixture then coat both sides with the cornmeal mixture. Place chicken on a broiler rack and broil 4" from the heat for four minutes. Turn and broil second sides for four minutes or until done. To serve place 1 salsa on 1 side of a serving dish, the second salsa on the other side and the chicken in the center.