- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Confetti Dill Salsa. Serve this salsa with chips or sprinkled over cooked fish, or mix it with a little olive oil and some canned tuna for a colorful tuna salad.
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper (about 1/2 pepper), finely diced
- 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper (about 1/2 pepper), finely diced
- 1/2 cup orange bell pepper (about 1/2 pepper), finely diced
- 1 teaspoon (more or less to taste) Serrano chiles (1 - 3 chiles), finely diced
- 1/3 cup shallots (about 2 shallots), finely diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- juice of 1 lime or 1 lemon
- Makes About 2 Cups
- In a bowl, toss together the red, yellow, and orange bell peppers, Serrano chiles, shallots, and dill. Season to taste with lime or lemon juice and salt.