- Recipe created by FabFood on Oct 24, 2008
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/coffee-fajitas-marinade
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Coffee Fajitas Marinade for Chicken or Beef, an easy to make grilled entrée everyone will love.
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or put through a garlic press
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Makes Enough for 2 Pounds of Meat
- Combine all ingredients in a large plastic zipper bag. Add up to 2 pounds of chicken or skirt steak, cut into strips. Seal the bag and let the meat marinate for at least 1 hour and as long as 24 hours before grilling or sautéing.