- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Pastry for single-crust pie
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- Place pastry in a 9-in. fluted tart pan with a removable bottom; set aside. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs for 1 minute.
- Combine brown sugar, butter, milk and vanilla and add to eggs. Stir in coconut and walnuts. Pour into crust.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 8 minute. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F; bake 20-25 minutes longer or until puffed and golden brown.