- Recipe created by FabFood on Jan 10, 2011
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/cinnamon-roasted-almonds
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
This quick and easy cinnamon roasted almonds recipe makes a great snack for guests. Make these cinnamon roasted almonds ahead of time so you have snacks on hand when unexpected quests stop by.
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon cold water
- 4 cups whole almonds
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Lightly grease a 10-inch x 15-inch jellyroll pan.
- Lightly beat the egg white; add water and beat until frothy but not stiff; add the nuts and stir until well coated; mix the sugar, salt, and cinnamon and sprinkle over the nuts; toss to coat and spread evenly on the prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until golden.
- Allow to cool, then store nuts in airtight containers.