- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/cilantro-tomato-pasta-salad
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Tomato Cilantro Pasta Salad. This zesty pasta salad has a distinct Southwestern flavor.
- 1 cucumber
- 1 cup ripe red tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup dry small shell pasta, cooked and drained
- Peel the cucumber and cut in half lengthwise. Use a spoon to gently scrape away the seeds. Cut in half again lengthwise and dice the cucumber. Place cucumber, tomato, red onion, lime juice, cilantro, sugar, salt and pepper in a bowl with pasta. Toss gently. Transfer to a serving bowl; chill at least 15 minutes before serving.