- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/chocolate-stout-silk-pie
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 12 ounce semi-sweet or bitter-sweet chocolate
- 24 large marshmallows
- 1 pinch pinch of salt
- 2/3 cups stout
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon creme de cacao
- Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
- Place chocolate, marshmallows and salt in a blender. or food processor.Â Blend until well mixed and chocolate is finely ground.
- In two separate saucepans (in order to prevent curdling), heat stout and evaporated milk until very hot, but not boiling.
- Add melted butter to crushed graham crackers and mix until well blended. Using fingers, press crust mixture into bottom and up the sides of a pie pan. Bake Pour stout and milk into blender and blend for one minute. Add vanilla and creme de cacao and blend. Pour into the crust and refrigerate overnight. Garnish with whipped cream.