- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/chocolate-peanut-butter-bars
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- In large mixer bowl, beat peanut butter and butter until smooth, about 1 minute. Add sugar, eggs and vanilla, and beat until creamy. Blend in flour and salt. Stir in 1 cup of the chocolate chips. Spread into ungreased 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, or until edges begin to brown. Immediately sprinkle remaining morsels over cookie layer. Let stand 5 minutes until morsels become shiny and soft. Spread the rest of the chocolate chips evenly over top. Cool completely.