- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/chocolate-honey-fondue
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 2 bars (3.5 ounces each)Â of Toblerone dark chocolate (this is the triangular shaped European chocolate that has honey nougat mixed in it)
- 3 ounces dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Place all ingredients in the fondue pot. Melt, stirring constantly over low heat. When chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth, start dipping!