- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/chocolate-dipped-coffee-spoons
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 pound chocolate candy melts or chocolate
- plastic spoons
- optional melted white chocolate tinted (we used red and green in the photo )
- Makes about 4 dozen spoons
- Melt candy melts in microwave, double boiler or oven set on lowest temperature. Or follow directions to melt and temper chocolate.
- * To tint chocolate or candy melts do not use regular food colorings (both liquid and paste) -- they will cause the candy to "seize" and get grainy. Use only special powder or gel candy colors available for chocolate and candy.
- Dip each spoon in the melted candy to coat. Set on waxed paper to dry. If desired, you can color some of the melted white chocolate and drizzle it decoratively over the spoons as in the photo above.
Hot Drinks, Coffee Drinks, Candies and Sweets, Other, Vegetarian, RV, Gifts, Quick and Easy, Make Ahead, Kid Friendly, New Year's, Valentines Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Other