- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/chocolate-covered-strawberries
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 8 ounces quality chocolate or white chocolate
- about 12 - 14 large strawberries
- Melt and temper chocolate over a double boiler.
- Dip fresh strawberries in the melted chocolate until three quarters covered.
- Put berries on a sheet of waxed paper to cool, or alternatively, place one berry each in paper candy cups.
- Let set until chocolate hardens.
- Note: You can hasten the process by placing the dipped berries in the refrigerator for a few minutes.
Candies and Sweets, Fruit, Other, Vegetarian, Camping, RV, Picnics, Gifts, Quick and Easy, Make Ahead, Kid Friendly, Low Fat, Eating Light, New Year's, Valentines Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Fourth of July, Gluten Free