- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/chocolate-brownie-caramel-walnut-pie
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 9 inch unbaked pastry shell (follow this link for recipe)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 20 caramels, unwrapped
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips , melted
- Preheat oven to 325Â°F.
- Sprinkle nuts into pie shell. In a small saucepan over low heat, melt caramels with 2/3 cup condensed milk. Spoon mixture over walnuts.
- In a separate bowl, combine egg, melted butter and remaining milk; mix well. Stir in melted chips. Pour mixture over caramel layer. Bake 35 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Serve warm or chilled. Refrigerate leftovers.