- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/chocolate-and-peanut-butter-kiss-cookies
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies. These cookies make a decadent treat for Valentine's Day or any day that you want to turn into a special occasion.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup vegetable shortening
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (11 ounces) package of chocolate kiss candies
- Makes 7 Dozen Cookies
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F
- 2. Cream together granulated sugar, brown sugar, shortening and peanut butter.
- 3. Add eggs, milk and vanilla; beat well.
- 4. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add to Jif mixture. beat well.
- 5. Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in additional granulated sugar.
- 6. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 8 minutes.
- 7.Remove from oven. Press a milk chocolate candy into the center of each warm cookie.
- 8. Return to oven; Bake 3 minutes longer.