- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 3/4 cups water
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 (3 inch) cinnamon stick
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- Sour cream
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Slowly stir in water until smooth.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Mix in blueberries and cinnamon stick; return to a boil. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in orange juice concentrate until melted.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Discard cinnamon stick. Garnish with sour cream if desired.