- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/chili-lime-chicken-wings
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime, cut in wedges
- Yield: About 14 pieces
- In a small bowl, combine all your spices.
- If you like individual drummettes cut your wings up (see links below for step-by-step photo instructions of how to do it).
- Arrange the wings in a baking pan, and brush them with the olive oil. Now sprinkle the spice mixture evenly over your wings.
- Roast at 375°F (190°C) for at least 45 minutes, and an hour isn't likely to hurt. You want them crispy!
- Or, if you have a rotisserie with a basket, that's a great way to cook these, as well.
- Serve hot, with wedges of lime to squeeze over the wings.
- Per Wing: 88 calories; 7 g fat; 5 g protein; 1 g carbohydrate; trace dietary fiber; 1 g usable carb.