- Recipe created by FabFood on Feb 24, 2011
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/chili-chicken-casserole
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Here's a delicious recipe for chili chicken casserole. Creamy cheese and mildly spicy green chiles make this Chicken Chili Casserole something really special.
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 soup can of water
- 1 can, 4-ounces, diced green chilies
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onions (may use 1/4 cup fresh chopped onion)
- 6-ounces tortilla chips
- 1 to 2 cups diced, cooked chicken or turkey
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine soup, water, chilies, and onion in a small bowl; stir to blend.
- In a 2-quart casserole dish, layer 3-ounces of chips, chicken, and tomatoes, then top with 1/2 soup mixture and a layer of cheese; repeat layers using remainder of ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.