- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/chicken-salad-with-watermelon-and-peaches
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried dill leaf or 1 tablespoon fresh snipped
- juice from 1 fresh lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 peaches, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups chopped seeded watermelon
- Mix together the chicken, yogurt, mayonnaise, dill and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Just before serving, gently mix in the peach pieces and watermelon pieces. Serve over greens or inside split mini-baguette.