- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/chicken-mushroom-pot-pie
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
Recipe for Chicken Mushroom Pot Pie. This easy pot pie recipes uses leftovers from another great chicken recipes to give cooks two great meals from one.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 4 cups reserved Herb Roasted Mushrooms, Chicken and Vegetables (click this link for recipe)
- 1 package (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
- Combine milk, stock and corn starch in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium high heat and boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in the the Herb Roasted Mushrooms, Chicken & Vegetables and heat until hot. Spoon mixture into a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish. Cut each raw biscuit in half. Arrange cut biscuits, cut side down, over hot chicken mixture, covering it completely. Bake until mixture is bubbling and biscuits are golden brown, about 20 minutes.