- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/chicken-medallions-in-lemon-butter-sauce
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup sifted flour
- juice of 2 lemons
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced Italian parsley
- Heat olive oil and 2 tablespoons of the butter in a sauté pan over medium high heat. Dust medallions in flour. Add to pan and sauté, turning once until browned. Set aside on warm plate.
- Add lemon juice and wine to pan. Deglaze pan and reduce wine by 80 percent. Add capers and remaining butter, stirring until combined with Deglazed lemon juice, reduced wine and capers. Sprinkle with minced parsley. Pour sauce over medallions and garnish with thin lemon slices.