- Recipe created by FabFood on Jul 23, 2007
- Permalink: http://sheknows.com/recipes/cherry-tomatoes-stuffed-with-minted-goat-cheese
- View more recipes by FabFood.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: –
- 1/2 cup goat cheese (about 4 ounces)
- small amount of milk
- 20 medium fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- Makes About 50 Stuffed Tomato Halves
- With a fork, mash the cheese in a bowl. Drizzle in a bit of milk and keep mashing and stirring until the mixture is smooth and spreadable - about like cream cheese. Stir in the mint leaves and salt and pepper to taste.
- Wash and dry the Tomatoes, then cut them in half. Scoop out the seeds with your fingers, then spoon bits of the cheese into the hollowed out shells. Chill until serving.